Art Montage Yoga
Teacher Training Certification Program
200 & 300 Hour Program *** Yoga Alliance Certified
Balance in Life * Joy and inspiration in Teaching
Our distinctive 200 -Hour Certification program is designed for students interested in a thorough, invigorating exploration of the practices of yoga, which includes asana, meditation, pranayama, philosophy and more.
Upon successful completion of the requirements for this program, students will be eligible for certification by Yoga Alliance at the 200- Hour level.
This training explores and strengthens the body and mind, and is taught by Annette and certified,and experienced teachers from the Art Montage Yoga staff.
Our program provides a rich and multi-faceted learning experience from which proficient, radiant teachers emerge.
Dates and Times:
We are thrilled to announce that Art Montage Yoga next Teacher Training Program starts on January, Monday 22-2018.
2- hour Training sessions are held on Mondays at 7:30 pm and 2- hour intensive ( asanas) on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm.
Please note : If you are unable to attend evening practice, you are welcome to attend any other practice lead trainer leads on Monday-Thuesday -Thursday -Friday-Saturday and Sunday.
Workshops with esteemed guest Teachers are held every other month.Typically Saturdays 1pm/2pm.
Sign -up now with $250 to save your spot.
Teacher Training regular price: $3200
Save $300 Paid in Full : $2900
Installment Payment Plans available case by case.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-666-8243
*Any cancellation prior to start of training – full refund less $250 administration fee. No refunds are available once training has started.
Information session on 200- Hour and 300- Hour Teacher Training :Saturday Dec 16 Th. 2017 at 11:30 am.
Curriculum for Art Montage Yoga 200- Hour Teacher Training Certification
- Asana alignment
- Anatomy and physiology- physical and energetic body
- Verbal and precise hands on assists
- Asana modifications
- Teaching and accommodating all levels
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Introduction to Sanskrit
- Ethics and lifestyle
- Yoga during pregnancy
- Teaching kids yoga
- Personal mentor
- Practice teaching
- Class observations
- Business of yoga
- Graduate support and continuing education opportunities
- Homework and practice assignments
- Yoga Sutras – Mukunda Stiles.
- Light on Yoga – B.K.S Iyengar
- Yoga Anatomy – Leslie Kaminoff,
- Amy Matthews
- Bhagavad Gita- Stephen Mitchell
- Power of now -by Eckhart Tolle
- Yoga for Life – Gail Boorstein Grossman
- Moving Into Stillness – Eric Schiffman
- Ashtanga Yoga – David Swenson
- Any book by Pema Chodron
- How to Teach Yoga- Donna Farhi
- Ayurveda Cooking for Self Healing – Dr. Vasant Lad
- Wheels of Life- Anodea Judith
- Yoga Mala – Sri K. Pattabhi Jois
- A New Earth – Eckhart Tolle
- Touch for Health – John Thie,DC and Matthew Thie, M.Ed
For more information and application visit or contact us at:
Art Montage Yoga
2501 S Mason Road Suite 240
Katy, TX 77450 Tel 855 666-8243
email us for information