Balance in Life * Joy and inspiration in Teaching.
Our distinctive 200 -Hour Certification program is designed for students interested in a thorough, invigorating exploration of the practices of yoga, which includes asana, pranayama, anatomy , energetics ,and more.
Upon successful completion of the requirements for this program, students will be eligible for certification by Yoga Alliance at the 200- Hour level.
This training explores and strengthens the body and mind, and is taught by Annette and certified,and experienced teachers from the Art Montage Yoga staff.
Our program provides a rich and multi-faceted learning experience from which proficient, radiant teachers emerge.
TRAINING DATES & TIMES
January 22 – May 14, 2018
2- hour Lectures are held on Mondays at 7:30 pm and Asanas on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm.
Please note: if you are unable to attend Asanas on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm , you can pick up another class on the schedule . Must be Taught by Lead Trainer.
Students are required to take 30 classes with the lead Trainer throughout the duration of the program.
Saturdays & Sundays | 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Meets the following 4 weekends::
Workshops with esteemed guest Teachers are held throughout the Training ,typically Saturdays 2pm.
Sign -up now with $250 to save your spot.
Teacher Training regular price: $3200
Early Bird ( Before December 20-2017)Save $300 : $2900
Installment Payment Plans available case by case.
Tuition includes 3 months of unlimited yoga at Art Montage Yoga , starting on the first day of training.
Tuition must be paid in full by the early registration date to receive the discounted rate.
Payment Plans available off the full price (50% of tuition must be received two weeks before start date).
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-666-8243
*Any cancellation prior to start of training – full refund less $250 administration fee. No refunds are available once training has started.
Information session on 200- Hour and 300- Hour Teacher Training Saturday ,Dec 16 Th. 2017 at 10:00 am.
Curriculum for Art Montage Yoga 200- Hour Teacher Training Certification
- Asana alignment
- Anatomy and physiology- physical and energetic body
- Verbal and precise hands on assists
- Asana modifications
- Teaching and accommodating all levels
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Introduction to Sanskrit
- Ethics and lifestyle
- Yoga during pregnancy
- Personal mentor
- Practice teaching
- Business of yoga
- Graduate support and continuing education opportunities
- Homework and practice assignments
15% off Art Montage Yoga Boutique.
WHAT MAKES AMY TEACHER TRAINING UNIQUE?
- Experience: We’ve refined our comprehensive curriculum over 10 years.
- Intelligent Sequencing: Learn the art and science of designing and delivering a safe, dynamic class.
- Learn to truly teach: Our program isn’t about memorizing and reciting sequences. Instead an emphasis is placed on teaching principles for clearly instructing students bodies into alignment.
- Find Yourself: We give you the space and opportunity to find your own teaching style.
- Yoga Alliance 5-star rated accredited training school
For more information and application visit or contact us at:
Art Montage Yoga
2501 S Mason Road Suite 240
Katy, TX 77450 Tel 855 666-8243
email us for information