Art Montage Classes Agreement.
- Art Montage maintains a policy of non-discrimination with regard to race, color, sex, creed, religion, national origin, sexual preferences, political preferences and non-job related disability.
- Classes are closed when full capacity is reached
- Registration is based on first come first served
- ART MONTAGE reserves the right to cancel classes with an enrollment of 5 persons or less.
PROGRAMS OBJECTIVE Our lessons are planned so that our students will:
- Be safe.
- Feel secure.
- Receive individual attention and encouragement.
- Develop self-discipline.
- Experience success in order to develop a positive self-image.
- ART MONTAGE is not responsible for loss of, or damage of personal property.
- ART MONTAGE reserves the right to bar any student from entering class or to remove any student from class due to disorderly conduct, disruptive behavior or for any other reason determined by management as unsuitable behavior.
- ART MONTAGE and its instructors are not liable for any injuries sustained while in class, or on the premises. Please notify the instructor(s) if you have any concerns about physical problems or injuries.
- In some cases it is required that the teacher comes in physical contact with the student in order tocomply with the yoga and dances techniques.
- Classes will be conducted with the doors closed. It is very disturbing to the students and the teachers when there is a lot of noise in the lobby.
- Please try to keep the lobby as quiet and clean as possible.
- Please do not interrupt the teacher while the class is in session.
If you need to speak to the teacher, please do so before or after the class,
if necessary, you make an appointment.
- We are not responsible for unsupervised children!!!!!
CENTER AND CLASS ETIQUETTE
PROHIBITED ITEMS AND ACTIVITIES
- No Alcohol, Drugs or Smoking: You cannot use the Facilities or engage in any activity at Art Montage while under the influence of illegal drugs or alcohol. Also Art Montage does not permit smoking, alcohol, illegal drugs including steroids in its facilities.
- No Weapons: No weapons of any kind are permitted in Art Montage facilities.
- Outside Equipment: Art Montage reserved the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or restrict the use of outside equipment in the premises.
- NOISE: No loud unruly noise inside the classroom or in the center hallway
Release of Liability – Assumption of risk
- Physical condition & No medical Advice: You represent that you are in good physical condition and have no medical reason or impairment that might prevent you for your intended use of the ART MONTAGE facilities and workshops. As such you acknowledge that ART MONTAGE did not give you medical advice before you joined, and cannot give you any after you join, related to your physical condition and ability to use the facilities and to take the workshops. If you have any health or medical concerns now or after you join, discuss them with your doctor before using the facilities and/or attend our workshops.
- LIMITED USE: if you know or should know that you have any problem that might prevent you from using our facilities or attending our workshops and you sign this agreement, you agree that you membership is limited accordingly, however because it’s your choice, you must pay your dues as if you could use all the facilities and attend the workshops.Attending to the classes and workshops using at the Art Montage facilities involves the risk of injury to you or your guest, whether you or someone else causes it. Specific risks vary from one activity to another and the risks range from minor injuries to mayor injuries. Such as catastrophic injuries including death. In consideration of your participation in the activities offered by Art Montage, you understand and voluntary accept this risk and agree that Art Montage, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, agents and independent contractors will not be liable for any injury, including, without limitation, personal, bodily, or mental injury, economic loss or any damage to you, your spouse, guests, unborn child, or relatives resulting from any negligence of Art Montage or anyone on Art Montage’s behalf or anyone using the facilities whether related to exercise or not You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Art Montage harmless against any liability, damages, defense costs, including attorney fees, or from any costs incurred in connection with claims to body injury, wrongful death or property damage caused by your negligence or other wrongful acts or omissions. You further agree to hold harmless defend and indemnify Art Montage from all liability, damages, defense costs, including attorneys fees, or from any other costs incurred in connection with claims for bodily injury, wrongful death or property damage brought by you or your guests, or minors even if Art Montage was negligent. Further, you understand and acknowledge that Art Montage does not manufacture fitness or other equipment at its facilities, but purchases and/or leases equipment. You understand and acknowledge that Art Montage is proving recreational services and may not be held liable for defective products. By signing below you acknowledge and agree that you have read the foregoing and know of the nature of the activities at Art Montage and you agree to all the terms on pages 1 through 3 of this agreement and acknowledge that you received a copy of it and the membership policies.
- Class Cancellations must be done 12 Hrs prior the start of the scheduled class. otherwise it’ll be considered as “Late Cancel” and it’ll be deducted from your signed plan
- Reservation with no cancellation & no show, will be deducted from your signed plan
- Members with unlimited visits plan, “Please” avoid doing unnecessary reservations, any overbooking with no shows will be considered abuse and the booking privileges on line will be suspended.
- Please plan ahead, once the system deducts a class it’s “definite”.
- The Artmontage memberships may be cancelled (please give 30 days written notice of intent to cancel) during the term of the contract for a $250.00 cancellation fee . All monthly programs fees are calculated on a month to month continuous attendance basis, starting on the activation date and/or first attended class according to the signed plan.
Yoga Classes and Memberships:
- All classes and Membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Workshops and special classes are not included in membership.
Workshops Refund/Cancellation policy:
- Cancellation prior 14 days of workshop start date you will be issued a refund less a 10% administration fee. No refunds, no transfers, and no credits for cancellations within 14 days of the start date of the workshop.
Attendance & Payment Disclaimer:
- Classes not attended or late cancelled by student for any reason will be deducted from the signed plan accordingly when applicable,
- Series, memberships and classes are not transferable.
- Classes attended by the student and cancelled by Art Montage will be credited to the student’s account according to the signed plan.
- Full day(s) closed premises by Art Montage other than the US Legal Holidays, other than the posted schedule, days or classes will be credited to the student’s account according to the signed plan.
- An ID will be issued to access the center (remains property of Art Montage). I.D reposition cost is $5
- Pricing is subject to change without previous notice.
- Schedule and classes are subject to change without previous notice.
- Art Montage reserves the right to cancel a class if there is only one student present, and will be credited back to his/her account according to the signed plan.
- Access to the classrom will be permited up to 5 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- Art Montage offers a variety of different classes that can be taken by all of our students (unless restrictions are applicable), if a class is discontinued for any reason there is no obligation on Art Montage’s part to reposition it. unless the student has signed for a specific class.
- On United States Legal Holidays there will not be classes and there will be no class reposition.
Products: Generally, all sales are final. Consumable products are non-refundable. Clothing and other non-consumable products, if defective, can be returned or exchanged within 7 days of purchase along with original receipt only, original package and no signs of wear. No other refunds are available.