Art Montage Yoga
Teacher Training Certification Program
200 & 300 Hour Program *** Yoga Alliance Certified
Balance in Life * Joy and inspiration in Teaching
Our distinctive 200 -Hour Certification program is designed for students interested in a thorough, invigorating exploration of the practices of yoga, which includes asana, meditation, pranayama, philosophy and more.
Upon successful completion of the requirements for this program, students will be eligible for certification by Yoga Alliance at the 200- Hour level.
This training explores and strengthens the body and mind, and is taught by Annette and certified,and experienced teachers from the Art Montage Yoga staff.
Our program provides a rich and multi-faceted learning experience from which proficient, radiant teachers emerge.
Dates and Times:
Our Teacher Training Certification Program is spread out throughout the year. You can start anytime.
Sign-up before January 2018 and SAVE $300
Once you have begun the program you must finish within 12 months of your start date, complete all modules of the program with a minimum of 200 hours for the 200-hour program and a minimum of of 300 hours for the 300 hour program, as defined by yoga Alliance, to receive a certification.
2 hour Training sessions are held on Mondays at 7:30 pm and 2- hour intensive ( asanas) on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm.
Mondays & Wednesdays are open to the public and all those who want to walk the path of yoga, improve their personal practice, become a yoga teacher or improve their skills as a yoga teacher.
Sign up with $250.
*Any cancellation prior to start of training – full refund less $250 administration fee. No refunds are available once training has started.
FREE 75 minutes Hot Fusion class at 10 am followed by information session for 200- Hour and 300- Hour Teacher Training :Saturday Dec 16 Th. 2017 at 11:30 am.
Curriculum for Art Montage Yoga 200- Hour Teacher Training Certification
- Asana alignment
- Anatomy and physiology- physical and energetic body
- Verbal and precise hands on assists
- Asana modifications
- Teaching and accommodating all levels
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Introduction to Sanskrit
- Ethics and lifestyle
- Yoga during pregnancy
- Teaching kids yoga
- Personal mentor
- Practice teaching
- Class observations
- Business of yoga
- Graduate support and continuing education opportunities
- Homework and practice assignments
20% off Art Montage Yoga Boutique
- Yoga Sutras – Mukunda Stiles.
- Light on Yoga – B.K.S Iyengar
- Yoga Anatomy – Leslie Kaminoff,
- Amy Matthews
- Bhagavad Gita- Stephen Mitchell
- Ramayana- R. K. Narayan
- The Radiance Sutras – Lorin Roche
- Power of now -by Eckhart Tolle
- Yoga for Life – Gail Boorstein Grossman
- Moving Into Stillness – Eric Schiffman
- Ashtanga Yoga – David Swenson
- Any book by Pema Chodron
- How to Teach Yoga- Donna Farhi
- Ayurveda Cooking for Self Healing – Dr. Vasant Lad
- Wheels of Life- Anodea Judith
- Yoga Mala – Sri K. Pattabhi Jois
- A New Earth – Eckhart Tolle
- Structural Yoga Therapy – Mukunda S
Attendance Students are required to attend to all classes to be certified, and can be excused up to one class per month without any penalties, if the student is absent for more than two sessions per month it will be required to take make up sessions with an extra cost if apply.
For more information and application visit or contact us at:
Art Montage Yoga
2501 S Mason Road Suite 240
Katy, TX 77450 Tel 855 666-8243
email us for information